Microsoft Games dont work??

cosmicnutter_1993

Your version isn't genuine, with a performance score of 9.9 ( max available even on the top end systems is 7.5 )

the OEM serial ID you have is a Blocked Serial Key with a Activation crack applied.

IF you had the original operating disc you could simply reinsert this disc and Repair your windows directory Thus Reinstalling all the games availible.

BUT as yours isn't genuine, i can't guarantee this will work as the system check validation BEFORE repairs would commence.

More than likly the dodgy copy of vista your using. :thumb:

Your version isn't genuine, with a performance score of 9.9 ( max available even on the top end systems is 7.5 )

the OEM serial ID you have is a Blocked Serial Key with a Activation crack applied.

IF you had the original operating disc you could simply reinsert this disc and Repair your windows directory Thus Reinstalling all the games availible.

BUT as yours isn't genuine, i can't guarantee this will work as the system check validation BEFORE repairs would commence.

I did try to say politely yeah lol. :innocent:

haa oh well. games arent that important tbh lol. how did u find out it aint genuine? my mate done it for me, so ill ask him lol. i aint bothered it aint genuine, and as long as i dont reinstall anything, i shouldnt have any problems should i?

:)

If you paid for it, and recieved a retail box in return, it's genuine.