Original marker Renders of your car A3 / A4

mrjohnbridge

John Bridge,

You only logged in AT ALL because one of the guys over on Volkszone contacted your mates through Facebook etc.

All this "Nobody asked me" stuff is rubbish - you disappeared :(

Try showing a bit of humility maybe? You are coming across as very arrogant and almost blaming everyone else.

NOBODY COULD CONTACT YOU!

YOU DISAPPEARED!

You should be apologising - not being all flippant

There's none so blind . . .

i think it was more of a " sh1t iv been caught and they no where i live so i better get them done" rather than he couldnt post them!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Bridge,

You only logged in AT ALL because one of the guys over on Volkszone contacted your mates through Facebook etc.

All this "Nobody asked me" stuff is rubbish - you disappeared :(

Try showing a bit of humility maybe? You are coming across as very arrogant and almost blaming everyone else.

NOBODY COULD CONTACT YOU!

YOU DISAPPEARED!

You should be apologising - not being all flippant

There's none so blind . . .

i think it was more of a " sh1t iv been caught and they no where i live so i better get them done" rather than he couldnt post them!

Absolutley!

Busted :-)

Still if he delivers what he has been paid for the people buying have got a bargain.

Once that´s happened I would be very interested in ordering 2 for myself.

This thread is in breach of the trading rules on multiple counts.

Yeah, the one on VZi is too - but if it gets people their 'goods', it's a good thing. right?

Forum Admin. needs to look after its members where it possibly can (IMHO) - getting people like John here to respond and send the goods out, is all part of that (again, IMHO.)

:)

you guys havnt got a clue,

i have done all the renders that have been ordered, yes they have been delayed, where i have told people the situation.

All have been posted...i havnt nor have i tried to scam anyone...all of you just need to keep your comments to yourself, unless you are involved and then you have a right to make a comment and i shall reply accordingly

i have done all the renders that have been ordered, yes they have been delayed, where i have told people the situation.

All have been posted...i havnt nor have i tried to scam anyone...all of you just need to keep your comments to yourself, unless you are involved and then you have a right to make a comment and i shall reply accordingly

Not a problem.... Look forward to seen my pics...

Simon... you haven't even gave him time to respond...

i have, when i posted the intial good will Post, he was online and stayed online for a further 45 minutes ............ i watched

You need to chill Simon....... and none of this concerns you as you have not ordered any pictures so don't be throwing insults at other members when you are not involved.. :thumb:

have you gave the buyers their tracking number?

and you obviously havnt been "told" the situation as no one could get hold of you!

i have, when i posted the intial good will Post, he was online and stayed online for a further 45 minutes ............ i watched

You need to chill Simon....... and none of this concerns you as you have not ordered any pictures so don't be throwing insults at other members when you are not involved.. :thumb:

the irony is strong in this post...

the irony is strong in this post...

Lolzers.

Anyway, nice meeting (some of) you guys, I'll head back over to home. :)

Hope you all get sorted.

All the best from VZi.

Be lucky guys - enjoy the summer. :)

Thanks for your help.

To John, I hope that you got some sort of receipt for the items you said that have been posted, if so can you please send a scan/photo of the receipts to the people that have paid and are still waiting for the drawings. Please do this ASAP. How have these items been sent? First class?

To everyone else (except those that havent received the drawings), can you please not post in this thread. This will help the staff see who is involved in the transactions.

there are no tracking numbers as they have been sent 1st class,

you will obviously see if you ask them member of this site who have already received the renders that i am genuine and actually very punctional.

I have always provided scanned in images of the render i have done ( members will verify that too)

I have scanned in images of all my work, they are kept on the University database as thats where the A3 Scanner is that i have access too.

I shall email them to the people who have bought them, which i always do anyway...I have not been into university today so i shall get the images to them tomorrow.

You say no one could get hold of me..that is a lie or people are exagerating.

Everyone has jumped on the band wagon and blown this way out of control, hence why people who arent involved have made comments.

All items have been posted, for those who ordered, if you havnt recieved them yet im sure you will in the next couple of days.

To those who have had to wait, sorry for the delays and i am a genuine person not a scammer...and to those who are just stiring, keep out of it as it doesnt concern you one bit, you need to grow up.

John