Cosworth Drifting

Craig855S

nice vid a lad i know over here drifts a lime green MKII, its been in the front of retro ford and similar. it seems to be a up and coming sport, But to do it at the top level it takes some gonads. declan in the green MKII said he is at some tracks in the UK flat in 3rd or 4th on the straight and throw it sideways at 90mph+ and keep the drift on it crazy stuff

nice vid a lad i know over here drifts a lime green MKII, its been in the front of retro ford and similar. it seems to be a up and coming sport, But to do it at the top level it takes some gonads. declan in the green MKII said he is at some tracks in the UK flat in 3rd or 4th on the straight and throw it sideways at 90mph+ and keep the drift on it crazy stuff

Is that the bloke that competes in the JDM Allstars Triple Crown Series?

Is that the bloke that competes in the JDM Allstars Triple Crown Series?

think that is the series alrite, declan munnelly is his name with what car down the side of it.

yep redtop vauxhall alright 270-280bhp i think

i have his old engine in my rallycar , he spent alot of money to get a extra 20-30 bhp, but thank god he decided to change;)

Edited by spanner