drifting on forza

MCCORNY11

Lower powered cars are easier, standard tyres race suspension lowered all the way stiffish on front stiffer on rear, something like BMW m3 e36 standar is a good start make sure traction and stability control are off.

Personally I use an old Toyota somethin or other (only about 150bhp) tuned it up and did the above males it miles easier as you can keep adding more power untill u get what suits you rather than start with to much power

And it was only around 5000 credits to buy new from showroom :)

Just find a rear drive car, put a race diff in it and drag both top bars towards the right. Top bar make car oversteer on accelration, second from top makes car over steer on decellaration - so just play and see what works for you.

Note: ALternativly if you got a rear happy car and need it to knuckle down, drag both to the left. This will cause car to favor understeer instead. again play until you find a nice balance - and is required for getting out of corners in one piece driving powerfull porcshes and covettes etc.

• 1 month later...

av got a 22b subaru and its by far the easyest car to drif i own, i dont bother with rwd but i do find online the poeple in 1st alway have 10000 more points then me and am normal 3rd or 4th its realy annoys because am normaly drifty just as long and as fast as them :nutter:

ad me dave jim279

I think if you just go into a normal time trial or arcade or something, and as Scorted said you press left (or right?) on the d-pad and it changes the HU on the top right hand side and when you start drifing it totals up the points you make from the drifts

By the way, a drif is cancelled if you overcook it and go over a 90 degree slide/hit another car or barrier/go on the grass

Edited by LiamGTR

its not too hard, just press the handbrake for a brief second whilst turning then turn into it, keep practising this until you've got a good drift going in low powered cars then using higher powered ones you don't need the handbrake but you can induce the drift with the throttle but it is harder to balence the drift

• 2 weeks later...