im not sure what to make of this

Simon69

im just curious as to know if anyone has heard of them or had dealings with them,

im particularly interested as i am looking at getting my Van up to a decent standard, something that i cannot do without having to source out the work, i have someone local willing to do it but its good to shop around

i found this website which looks ok to me just want to know if they are reputable

Visit My Website

heres the fixed link from my first post, i cant seem to edit that post :unsure:

fixed link

The website looks sh*te, not really a great first impression.

Exactly what i thought,

well ive mailed them anyway, with a list of things id like done so il wait with baited breath for their reply :unsure:

I don't understand why people put up horrendous looking websites online.

It doesn't cost much to put something that looks professional on there. If there's two companies and one has a sh*te website I know who I won't be using.

http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthread.php?80666-x-pack-ne-1

first hit when searching the company,, they seem a lil cowboy ish,, needless to say seems most dont go back cept for having things corrected,,

not my opinion but i would be cautious

http://www.turbosport.co.uk/showthread.php?80666-x-pack-ne-1

first hit when searching the company,, they seem a lil cowboy ish,, needless to say seems most dont go back cept for having things corrected,,

not my opinion but i would be cautious

Thanks for the link, :thumb: i think il avoid and stay closer to home

Perhaps if you told us what you were looking for we could offer some recommendations?

I have actually done that on a number of occasions ive got a few threads dotted about asking for advice and recomendations, unfortunately not many replies, begining to lose faith to be honest :thumb:

Perhaps if you told us what you were looking for we could offer some recommendations?

I have actually done that on a number of occasions ive got a few threads dotted about asking for advice and recomendations, unfortunately not many replies, begining to lose faith to be honest :thumb:

Perhaps what you're asking is obscure? I don't remember any questions.

nope just regular advice, but no matter i seem to be doing ok :thumb:

nope just regular advice, but no matter i seem to be doing ok :thumb:

One minute you're losing faith, the next you're doing ok?

Why not just ask your question here, right now, nice and simple and get people watching this thread to reply? It's not a game!