im not sure what to make of this

Simon69

Whats this a Fcuking Tag team :O

im not being cryptic about anything to my knowledge, ive not had much reply to any of my Obscure questions which has left me a bit dispondent however there are certain members who have since gone out of their way to put me on the right track which im greatful for, so now i seem to be ok.

Ive asked another question here about and e-bay advert im satisfied with the outcome end of thread .................. take a chill pill guys :thumb:

Edited by Simon69

Have you completely lost the plot? You complained that you hadn't received much of a reply to some of your other questions so I asked you to re-iterate them so you could be helped. Yes, I was offering help if you actually read what is being said or asked of you.

With your attitude it's no wonder you're not getting the level of attention you want. Sod off.

Edited by Stu

Have you completely lost the plot? You complained that you hadn't received much of a reply to some of your other questions so I asked you to re-iterate them so you could be helped. Yes, I was offering help if you actually read what is being said or asked of you.

With your attitude it's no wonder you're not getting the level of attention you want. Sod off.

:eek: having read through this thread im struggling to find any form attitude however if it comes across as so then i apologise ?(

so then i apologise ?(

Pfft, somebody just told you to Fcuk off basically, don't apologies!! :pancake:

Somebody tells you to Fcuk off in a pub and you be all girly and apologise you get one right on the end of the nose :nutter:

Think everybody needs to remember this is the internets and not get their knickers in a twist ..."sod off"... :pancake:

Edited by LiamGTR

so then i apologise ?(

Pfft, somebody just told you to Fcuk off basically, don't apologies!! :pancake:

Somebody tells you to Fcuk off in a pub and you be all girly and apologise you get one right on the end of the nose :nutter:

Think everybody needs to remember this is the internets and not get their knickers in a twist ..."sod off"... :pancake:

Sod off Liam.

:D

It did appear, to me at least, that you were being unnecessarily defensive. You'll find everyone here is very helpful and we've had people on here before giving attitude when it's not necessary so it does get tiring after a while.

Like this fool:

Clicky

are you taking the p iss

Edited by Simon69