scuttle panel

Pelles

My bodyshop is arguing over me what will look better, hes saying dont do it my way that it may bring the looks of the car down, but im not too sure...

The scuttle panel, ok, my idea was to smooth the entire panel completely, then cut 1 rectangular shape along it on the left side, and one identical on the right side, then fire some some of the evotech front bumper flat drilled mesh under neath.

The bodyshops idea, just smooth the entire scuttle and not bother with the rectangular shapes.

If the scuttle is smoothed this wouldn't cause problems would it?

What would you choose?

I would choose for them to mind there own business and get on with the job they've been told to do, its your car not theres :curse: . Although thats debateable they seem to have it more often than you :O ;(

i need opinions on it mate, dont want to turn this into war of words against the bodyshop, thats no use...

Im asking for advice as im unsure on it :thumb:

Hum, I dunno mate............

Might just look better with some simple colour coding, but then the wiper arm is going to really stand out then if its black as well.............

As for the shapes, why not try 3 circles about the size of 2 pence pieces in a row on either side, more subtle that way, and it wont look like a honking huge secttion has been cut out!

something to keep into consideration, any more ideas/opinions on this are welcome.....as im still unsure on it....

The window wiper, well nothing really can't be done on them excelt a nice set of aluminium ones so not really bothered about that.

the little circles sounds like a good idea....