Anyone with Admiral?

Putting an online quote through with Admiral, and it says if you want to pay monthly phone the number.

I'm going to use the 10 months NCB Accelerator, and was wondering if there was a double deposit required or it just be 10 months of a certain amount?

I.E:

£1200 premium.

(saying no interest just for simpleness, I know it will be extra to pay monthly)

Would it be 10 x £120 or would it be a deposit of £240 and 9 payments of £120?

Thanks in advance!

Lol I did this bonus accelerator today for my car with Admiral. I have my insurance previously with them untill I cancelled it.

No say your premium was £1000. You pay £100 deposit, then 9 payments of £100 for some reason. They add interest or an "admin fee" of 8.something% ontop of the monthly payments thing that adds a a fair bit to it.

An I bet they quote you double, I did the same for a 1200 quid quote rang up, that will be 2300 please. Oh the online price? Yea that's only if you buy it there sir, good day!

It's a rip off, pluss there a pain in the arse I cancelled them yday nothing but cock ups.

An I bet they quote you double, I did the same for a 1200 quid quote rang up, that will be 2300 please. Oh the online price? Yea that's only if you buy it there sir, good day!

It's a rip off, pluss there a pain in the arse I cancelled them yday nothing but cock ups.

Yep - £1270 for the insurance but if I wanted to pay monthly I lost my online discount and were given 8.5% interest....£1750 please sir.