First crash! - The fence came out of nowhere :(

NoFear77

Yeah, had to swerve because some tw*t decided he'd cane it down a lane in the middle of the road. Hit a fence at about 25-30? Nothing more.

Not too bad, but still a pain :(

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/NoFear77/Image0130.jpg

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/NoFear77/Image0128.jpg

gutted, would have thought you would have damaged the other side tho?

Nah i swerved right as he was coming up middle of road and on my left side was a tall bank whereas to the right was a fence leading into a field.

I think i made the right decision tbh, hitting the bank id probably have rolled it.

I hate how the fcuker driving at me didnt even slow down and just drove off, Annoyed me.

But yeah not too bad and not my fault so im not too worried, will fix it up after download fest this weekend.

If your half decent with a hammer, pliers and filler you'll get away with just a new headlight in that lot, looks almost exactly the same damage some boyracer nobba did to mine when he tried to pull infront of me as I was indicating to pull out....little tossa got away with a measly scratch on his rear bumper......tho his wallet got a little damaged when I took 2ton off him for the damage so he wouldnt increase his already shocking premium.

If your half decent with a hammer, pliers and filler you'll get away with just a new headlight in that lot, looks almost exactly the same damage some boyracer nobba did to mine when he tried to pull infront of me as I was indicating to pull out....little tossa got away with a measly scratch on his rear bumper......tho his wallet got a little damaged when I took 2ton off him for the damage so he wouldnt increase his already shocking premium.

Hah fair shout.

And im not worried, i'll just hammer it out and get a light from the scrappy, its a rust bucket i paid £130 for anyway, saving for a new car as it is. This is just a cheap first car :)

• 4 weeks later...