Ford Fair 2010 Report

Our journey home was extended somewhat when we had to rely on Navdan, after my mates TomTom sent us completely the wrong way and it was then stamped on and thrown in a hedge :rolleyes:

LOL :roll: ............but are you serious? You need a nav to get from silverstone to Braintree? :unsure:

No apparently we needed two!

I'm much happier with a map book tbh but that was in the glove box of my car :rolleyes:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a grate day out. Thanks Trig for sorting out the club stand. Nozaraco the pasties were grate. forgot to take pic as i was walking around and i still managed to miss stuff. Was grate meeting you all again.

See you all next time.

And the next time i go i wont speed on the M1 on the way down did go abit too fast o well

Was a grate day out. Thanks Trig for sorting out the club stand. Nozaraco the pasties were grate. forgot to take pic as i was walking around and i still managed to miss stuff. Was grate meeting you all again.

See you all next time.

And the next time i go i wont speed on the M1 on the way down did go abit too fast o well

how fast and did we get caught?

Didnt get caught but at one stage i was doing 70+(120 on the clock) mph down the M1

I managed to catch up with ya tho :P and thanks for giving me a heads up before you nailed it . . . i was like "why is he counting down?? . . . . oooo . . . s**t wrong gear" :P HAHA

Was a great day, wish i took more pics now tho lol,

Im still smiling bout that cossy who's wheel descided to come off half way round that corner :P

Didnt get caught but at one stage i was doing 70+(120 on the clock) mph down the M1

I managed to catch up with ya tho :P and thanks for giving me a heads up before you nailed it . . . i was like "why is he counting down?? . . . . oooo . . . s**t wrong gear" :P HAHA

Was a great day, wish i took more pics now tho lol,

Im still smiling bout that cossy who's wheel descided to come off half way round that corner :P

WHAT TELL ME ABOUT THIS LOL

lol not a lot more to say really :P

the cossy went to go round the corner and his passenger side wheel desided it didnt want to so carry'd on going straight lol need less to say the cossy ended up getting a bumper full of grass and finishing short of a wall, the driver and passenger jumped out and walked off, it happened on the corner just before the pit straight.