iPod users help me please - Albums coming up as individual songs

LiamGTR

I have what I think is the 5th(?) Gen iPod Nano, the one with the camera, bigger screen and build in speaker?

Anyway, when I add a new album it all works fine then I disconnect it and go onto it on my iPod and click on "albums" and I now have 23+ "Eminew - Relapse" albums... but every 'album' only has 1 song it is, like the iPod is making a whole album for each song.

WTF? Help me out lads please :cheers:

I have what I think is the 5th(?) Gen iPod Nano, the one with the camera, bigger screen and build in speaker?

Anyway, when I add a new album it all works fine then I disconnect it and go onto it on my iPod and click on "albums" and I now have 23+ "Eminew - Relapse" albums... but every 'album' only has 1 song it is, like the iPod is making a whole album for each song.

WTF? Help me out lads please :cheers:

What do you have on the computer hard drive - one folder with all the songs in or they separate as well? If they are separate it is just the 'keep itunes media folder organised' check box unchecked.

Just loaded up itunes and the 'get info' thing seems to be fine, all the album artwork is the same, the alub names are the same, and the track numbers are correct?

Did you select them all at once then apply to all when exiting the info?

You are on album select when your viewing the albums?

Im using my knowledge from my ipod touch & iphone not used your version but should be the same Liam.

Just loaded up itunes and the 'get info' thing seems to be fine, all the album artwork is the same, the alub names are the same, and the track numbers are correct?

Did you select them all at once then apply to all when exiting the info?

You are on album select when your viewing the albums?

Im using my knowledge from my ipod touch & iphone not used your version but should be the same Liam.

Ahh, no I didn't, I just right-clicked one... looked at it, then right-clicked the next one.

At work at the min but will try it when I get in after the Haye fight :cheers: Cheers