Burnout Paradise - Ultimate Box: Free [legal] Download

stoo2000

Look at the total, £0.00, you don't have to enter any payment details. (only an address, and that doesn't have to be complete)

I know that, and I know that I can give them fake details, but why ? Why do I have to give them ANY details at all ? I won't.

I'm not forcing you to do it :pancake: :drunk:

Look at the total, £0.00, you don't have to enter any payment details. (only an address, and that doesn't have to be complete)

I know that, and I know that I can give them fake details, but why ? Why do I have to give them ANY details at all ? I won't.

Oh, thanks, that taken a load of my mind ! :)

I'm sorry, I just hate when they do this... When I registered with Rockstar games and Gathering development years ago, I had unbelievable amount of junk mail. I'm pretty convinced they give away your details to third party's no matter what they say.

I'm sorry, I just hate when they do this... When I registered with Rockstar games and Gathering development years ago, I had unbelievable amount of junk mail. I'm pretty convinced they give away your details to third party's no matter what they say.

Your not that dim to not realise you can make an email in google in 2mins so no details need to be given, I put a fake address & phone, you dont even need to use your email to get this?

Its free, no gimmick just free, your being a tart pmsl. :pancake:

Your not that dim to not realise you can make an email in google in 2mins so no details need to be given, I put a fake address & phone, you dont even need to use your email to get this?

I have a spam address, thank you very much.

I'm a tart. If I'm the only one who's being paranoid, than I must be one. Am I the only one who thinks that misuse of personal data is not on ? OK then... :unsure:

I have a spam address, thank you very much.

I'm a tart. If I'm the only one who's being paranoid, than I must be one. Am I the only one who thinks that misuse of personal data is not on ? OK then... :unsure:

What personal data, you dont need to put any in? On mine I live at 13 credibility street pmsl.

I think misuse of personal data nasty, but that has nothing to do with this topic seeing as your not putting any in? :unsure:

What personal data, you dont need to put any in? On mine I live at 13 credibility street pmsl.

I think misuse of personal data nasty, but that has nothing to do with this topic seeing as your not putting any in? :unsure:

I presumed that it needs working mail for confirmation.

no one heard of yopmail then?

free, unsecure, temp email accounts suitable for spam sign ups

Well I did now. Not before.

I presumed that it needs working mail for confirmation.

no one heard of yopmail then?

free, unsecure, temp email accounts suitable for spam sign ups

Well I did now. Not before.

Even if it did I already said make a google one free in a few mins, you need never use it again.