quiting smoking

shawdreamer

ere Foxdie, weres this company based?

found what Im after but Ill have a nose about again if its gonna take monthes to ship from the US.

they're UK based company. But ship to US. I may have given you the international link.

UK site

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/

If you are intending on using it while working under a car etc, you might want to invest in a "automatic battery". Basically most long term users use the manual battery as the vapor product is more constistant, but an autobatery detects you "sucking" and activates the vapour production being you can use it hands free. Its your call, but autobatteries in my experience aren't half as good.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

using ones without a separate atomiser is much less hassle if fractionally more expensive

looks like Ill be ok then, I bought one of the kits Foxdie recommended for indoor use (home) and one of the more aesthetically pleasing fag like ones for when I'm out or working on the motor (I believe the out & about on only functions during suction so that must be one of those auto battery ones you mentioned Foxdie)

cheers muchly for the inputs lads....and lady(I'm guessing as the name looks like "Hayley" :unsure: ), really helped me out :cheers:

using ones without a separate atomiser is much less hassle if fractionally more expensive

Called cartmisors or something, Nah, never used one, but not being able to top the fluid up as and when i want, and with what fluid i want is a no go for me.

looks like Ill be ok then, I bought one of the kits Foxdie recommended for indoor use (home) and one of the more aesthetically pleasing fag like ones for when I'm out or working on the motor (I believe the out & about on only functions during suction so that must be one of those auto battery ones you mentioned Foxdie)

cheers muchly for the inputs lads....and lady(I'm guessing as the name looks like "Hayley" :unsure: ), really helped me out :cheers:

Give us the link to the one you purchased? I might have some "spares" i can forward on

Called cartmisors or something, Nah, never used one, but not being able to top the fluid up as and when i want, and with what fluid i want is a no go for me.

Give us the link to the one you purchased? I might have some "spares" i can forward on

thats the titan starter kit you recomended I think(I believe its a Titan 510) titan clicky

and this is the fag like one for outside car use (its just called a white super I think?) white clicky

thats the titan starter kit you recomended I think(I believe its a Titan 510) titan clicky

and this is the fag like one for outside car use (its just called a white super I think?) white clicky

I got the super as my first ecig, they're alreet like, but it just doesn;t compare to the titan, i've got about 30 or so prefilled carts of various mg, 2x batteries, charger and spare atomiser if your interested. They are black though. the "501" refers to the screw fitment, the super i believe is a 901.

I got the super as my first ecig, they're alreet like, but it just doesn;t compare to the titan, i've got about 30 or so prefilled carts of various mg, 2x batteries, charger and spare atomiser if your interested. They are black though. the "501" refers to the screw fitment, the super i believe is a 901.

once theyve arrived and Ive given them a go I might just give you a shout concerning those spares fella :cheers:

well strangely my white super one turned up this morning (that's the out and about version) but as of yet no sign of the Titan, no biggy really..... I can use this in and out for the time being.

So I ripped open the packaging like a fat kid chasing sweeties and did the whole charging thing it recommends before giving it a go.

and Ill say this, I'm actually quite impressed,.... it gives you the nicotine kick ya need and is barely noticeable on the throat (despite the massive amounts of fake smoke you then blow out....yes I know that technically it is atomised air).

All that and none of the nasties that come along with smoking.

The only minor problem (well more a case of a oversight on my part) is that I failed to remember that the standard kit would obviously come with regular tobacco flavouring, where as I have been on light menthols for a couple of years now (yes I smoke fag fags)....... Ive ordered a bottle of that sites Menthol E liquid now tho, so that should be soon remedied.

Must admit I was feckin tempted to get a bottle of the choc chip and Banana flavourings too.....just out of curiosity. :D

I smoked for more than 15 years before giving up on christmas day a few weeks ago. It took me quite a while of 'thinking' about it before I quit. The hardest thing is sub-conciously reaching for a fag during them moments when you would usually have one and then realising you don't smoke anymore!

I enjoyed smoking but gave up for health reasons. I couldn't train properly, couldn't run very far and after lugging heavy gear around, had to sit down for a minute or so......and ave a fag!

Keep busy and you'll be fine. Its a mental hurdle. I like to do as I please and detest being told otherwise. The mere fact that I was telling myself not to do something I wanted to do, wasn't registering and caused a conflict in my own head. Why should I prove to myself that I have will power if it means not having as much fun?! I had to swallow my pride and take the challenge. After all, even though it was a significant part of my life, smoking is un-necessary, un-important and damaging.

Just tell your girl / kids / lodger.... that you will be moody, easily set-off and may pace around a lot for at least a few days. If they know why the grouch is in town, it is less stressful for everyone.

Just tell your girl / kids / lodger.... that you will be moody, easily set-off and may pace around a lot for at least a few days. If they know why the grouch is in town, it is less stressful for everyone.

I already use calming techniques (meditation, breathing exercises etc) to control thyroxin induced rage and anxiety attacks......so basically no fecker gets on my nerves anyway :pancake:

I think these electronic cigs are the way to go with me, I lose the unhealthy tar and cancer inducing by-products but don't essentially have to give up my addiction to a calming and atm in time a beneficial drug.