Good place to buy smart casual clothes

TC-DNB

well they do their own Asos range, which is pretty reasonable and also meets the OP's mature/not chavvy requirements. But they also have other deptaetments like All Saints, Diesel, Superdry etc. When I last shopped there, I got some Asos and Jack & Jones bits, which were in the 50% sale

Thanks everyone, more than enough there to get me started on my new wardrobe.

wwwd i'm 23 and dont have a massive budget for clothes, but i will save up if something is worth buying. Personally i'd rather spend money on electrical goods, DJ bits, my girlfriend, fighting/fitness gear and stuff for my car.

I used to be a proper little chav a few years back, but now grown up and realised not a good look haha

Thanks oxyhelady and see you soon - not long until fight night now! Got my tickets yesterday :cheers:

Thought this was what the clothes where for :)

Im not going now got the whole hump with it all was promised good seats to be offer upstairs at the back,so im not wasting my money on those crappy seatsv :(

Ill find out by internet or text.

Gutted big time though :(

Whats the name of the fighter ??

Jimi Manuwa. Light heavyweight champ

eBay :P

No, seriously. If you know what you're looking for, there are bargains to be had. Especially as people start listing their unwanted Christmas presents...

I was half expecting to see loads for sale on here lol