Taken from another forum...

eetaylog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled, 'im not getting any at home as my missus blew a whole person out of her growler a few weeks ago and is currently sporting a wizards sleeve....what can you recommend?' and that was the first thing that popped up.

...or maybe read the title of the thread for a clue.

I googled, 'im not getting any at home as my missus blew a whole person out of her growler a few weeks ago and is currently sporting a wizards sleeve....what can you recommend?' and that was the first thing that

But you posted it on the other forum to lol.

I googled, 'im not getting any at home as my missus blew a whole person out of her growler a few weeks ago and is currently sporting a wizards sleeve....what can you recommend?' and that was the first thing that popped up.

wait wait FECKIN WAIT!!!

and people on here call me tactless and potentially deviant??????????

I was crying with laughter just reading the thread, shouted the missus over and she's now struggling for breath due to giggling like a tw*t....then I hit the Home button and I think I may very well laugh till I wet myself. :roll: :roll: :roll:

people THIS pathetic are my reason for existing :pancake:

Edited by shawdreamer

What...the...f*ck? Thats is, just, i dont know, i really cant think of words to describe it!

Right, thats going up on every forum im a member off!

Then its just a case of sitting back until someone signs up and starts abusing the members! :-)

<closes register window>

No point then if everyone's gonna do it!

Haha, sure there is, get involved mate :-)

God lord, it gets better, theres a for sale area!!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!! Oh my god, i nearly p*ssed myself!!!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=77

On a side note, have you seen the fecking price of these freak magnets?!?!?!

What is your primary purpose for owning/wanting a doll?

sex and or sexual stimulation leading to and including copulation 48% [ 79 ]

photography 5% [ 8 ]

cuddling / kissing / hanging out buddy without leading to sex/masturbation 5% [ 9 ]

artificial companion (I prefer my doll over an interactive human relationship) 13% [ 22 ]

surrogate partner (helping to fill the void until ms/mr right comes along) 18% [ 29 ]

fantasy play 5% [ 9 ]

enhancement/supplement/compensation for existing human relationship 5% [ 8 ]

Total votes : 164

Thats it Im at the limit of bladder control, plus theres so much tear water I can barely see the screen whille typing.

least some admit there for nobbin purposes but these 60 feckers need to get out more or slit their feckin wrists and be done with it....

cuddling / kissing / hanging out buddy without leading to sex/masturbation 5% [ 9 ]

artificial companion (I prefer my doll over an interactive human relationship) 13% [ 22 ]

surrogate partner (helping to fill the void until ms/mr right comes along) 18% [ 29 ]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Everyone has issues.

Yours may be as hilarious to others as you find this.

(I don't have a doll, btw)

PMSL!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh man, that is pretty special!

What is your primary purpose for owning/wanting a doll?

sex and or sexual stimulation leading to and including copulation 48% [ 79 ]

photography 5% [ 8 ]

fantasy play 5% [ 9 ]

enhancement/supplement/compensation for existing human relationship 5% [ 8 ]

Total votes : 164

Thats it Im at the limit of bladder control, plus theres so much tear water I can barely see the screen whille typing.

least some admit there for nobbin purposes but these 60 feckers need to get out more or slit their feckin wrists and be done with it....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Everyone has issues.

Yours may be as hilarious to others as you find this.

(I don't have a doll, btw)

Is that post a wind up?