Big follow-in at Wimbledon

TC-DNB

Geezer got a 3 month ban for this i think lol

might just be me but it looks like he gets hung up imo, at worst Id say he lost front traction and was purely ballistic when he was riding the rear of the other car.

doesnt look deliberate........ so much so I was watch way past the crash at the start to see what you was referring to. :unsure:

It all happens a bit quick so im not sure if the driver of the rear car tried to brake once he had understeered into the guy in front, but in no time at all he has put him into the wall at a bad angle.

How can you get a 3 month ban in banger racing though FFS? This was a little accident in a world where contact is madatory

It all happens a bit quick so im not sure if the driver of the rear car tried to brake once he had understeered into the guy in front, but in no time at all he has put him into the wall at a bad angle.

How can you get a 3 month ban in banger racing though FFS? This was a little accident in a world where contact is madatory

Because of the barriers there, follow-in's aren't allowed. Deemed too dangerous.

The 'Midnight Runners' strike again

:thumb:

The bloke that was followed in - wasn't that 'Allard'?

I thought that (especially as him and the runners have beef) but apparently it wasn't Allard.

I don't know Allard but I like him. He don't care who he hits. So many people scared to go for Pikey, Boxer Jack etc. My work mate put Boxer to the cage on his first proper banger race. Well funny he's only 18 lol. Was at a micro madness race a while back