Random insurance question

JC

Was reading else where:

Been told by a couple of insurers that a CU80 convicttion (driving when on a mobile) will next year be rated the same as a DR10 (drink driving).

ie... they'll either put a big increase on your policy, or refuse to quote at all.

Anyone else heard this?

Dan is this true?

Was reading else where:

Been told by a couple of insurers that a CU80 convicttion (driving when on a mobile) will next year be rated the same as a DR10 (drink driving).

ie... they'll either put a big increase on your policy, or refuse to quote at all.

Anyone else heard this?

Dan is this true?

I have not heard this but anything to get more money out of you :(

Was reading else where:

Anyone else heard this?

Dan is this true?

you sound like you disagree with it?

I dont, I think anyone who uses a moby while driving is a fuckin idiot and needs to be insurance richter raped.

Was reading else where:

Anyone else heard this?

Dan is this true?

I dont, I think anyone who uses a moby while driving is a fuckin idiot and needs to be insurance richter raped.

i do think the insurance should go up if you got points on your licence for speeding or being on the phone and so on

but i think the insurance companys are rubbing there hands together but it would be nice for them to reduce insurance for people who have a clean licence

Was reading else where:

Anyone else heard this?

Dan is this true?

i do think the insurance should go up if you got points on your licence for speeding or being on the phone and so on

but i think the insurance companies are rubbing there hands together but it would be nice for them to reduce insurance for people who have a clean licence

given that I do love the devils advocate role.

Why should insurance companies lower the premiums for drivers just because they don't drive like nobs?

would you give a random member of the a public a reward because they don't shoot people?

anyway...... who said anything about the insurance companies having a say i the whole situ?.... they increase your premiums if you have points, its that simple, if the law now says you get points for mobile usage then your premium go's up, its not like the insurance companies are gonna say.

"oh the points you got are cos you was yackin on your phone like a c*ck while driving?.....in that case we'll just ignore those cos they don't matter, have a nice day"

Isn't the answer obvious to your grievance....... don't drive like a tit, don't get points and don't see the "greedy" insurance monkeys rub their hands

Just had my new quote for insurance ,they put it up 150 a year :vangry: ,just been on go compare and had a quote for 285 fully comp on my gti ,exactly the same as my insurance company quote but they want nearly 600, :nutter: robbing gits aint gettin that outa me ,will change when ins runs out in a couple of weeks :thumb: im a DSA motorcycle instructor as well only pay 138 on my bike, :cheers:

Insurance Is Getting Ridiculous. I'm (Almost) 21 With 4 Years No Claims Bonus, Clean License And Some How They Have Found A Reason To Actually Up My Premiums From Last Year?

i'm surprised anyone will touch you with your engine, no one wanted to for me at that age :-(

Insurance Is Getting Ridiculous. I'm (Almost) 21 With 4 Years No Claims Bonus, Clean License And Some How They Have Found A Reason To Actually Up My Premiums From Last Year?

i'm surprised anyone will touch you with your engine, no one wanted to for me at that age :-(

I Got It For £808 Last Year And When I Got My Renewal Through The Post It Was At £1048 It Was Only When I Rang Them Up And Sorted A Few Things Out I Was Still Up To £967-Ish