White Heater Panel

MightyNexx

Hey guys, does anyone know where I could find a white heater panel ?? Really like the look of them and I am planning on having the dash lit with blue LED's, I have a mk6 van and dont have a rev counter so i was wondering is it possible to buy replacement clocks with a rev counter instead of the (van/car) image ??

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys, does anything extra need to be wired up to the rev counter ??

Hi the van you have is it a 18 d if so the rev counter will not work i had one in mine but there is nothing you can do to get it to work

i changed engine in mine to a tdi with the wiring loom and now it works but you need to make sure the rev counter you get is for a diesel as a petrol one will not work in a diesel

and as for the white heater panel i have one posted for £6 let me know

Hi the van you have is it a 18 d if so the rev counter will not work i had one in mine but there is nothing you can do to get it to work

i changed engine in mine to a tdi with the wiring loom and now it works but you need to make sure the rev counter you get is for a diesel as a petrol one will not work in a diesel

Well thats a gutter :( and I aint gunna be changing engines just for that :L well not yet anyway, Thanks anyway.

Well thats a gutter :( and I aint gunna be changing engines just for that :L well not yet anyway, Thanks anyway.

Surely the ECU knows the revs somewhere?

What reg is the van ?

Does it have digi dials ?

Its a 'Y' reg, 2001 and im not even sure if it does tbh ?? unsure how to tell, I know it has the digital milometer if thats what yu mean ??

Anything after T reg has digi dials.

And it means that you can put set of white dials with a revcounter in about 10 mins.

It's been discussed many times before - for example - Van digi dials

BTW: I have a digi white set, possibly for sale, PM if remotely interested. :innocent:

• 1 month later...