Copper gets owned by a nerd

eetaylog

I get the feeling that if it was 30 years ago the rozzer wouldve smeared his brains across the pavement.

And rightly so :thumb:

Pretentious idiot.

I thought it was hilarious, ok im annoyed that he's not been punished for breaking a law, and im very pissed off when serious criminals get away with stuff because of such trivial things as "paperwork, evidence etc" but this guy is legendary for playing the system

That was quality. The best part was can i see your documents "Passport" xD Legend!

My missus used to carry her passport everywhere she went until a few years ago, thats because she doesnt have a driving license and kept it in case she got Id'd, it became habit and she was still carrying it when she was 24, so had she been stopped she could produce ID.

Im amazed the copper didnt just arrest him, drag him to the cells, find the book, throw it at him, and say "There, this is the law that means you have to tell me your name"

That was quality. The best part was can i see your documents "Passport" xD Legend!

My missus used to carry her passport everywhere she went until a few years ago, thats because she doesnt have a driving license and kept it in case she got Id'd, it became habit and she was still carrying it when she was 24, so had she been stopped she could produce ID.

Im amazed the copper didnt just arrest him, drag him to the cells, find the book, throw it at him, and say "There, this is the law that means you have to tell me your name"

Fair enough i suppose.

A kid in my college class carries his passport around, he's got something like 22 middle names.....

it is a legal requirement to give details and a refusal is an arrestable offence .i would have said to cyclist is that alcohol i can smell on your breath and taken him to the nick to waste his time. if he truely was a law student then why didn't he have more respect for it ?

• 2 weeks later...