Road rage in bath

JC

Perfectly legal to record what's going on in a public place

Typical arsehole driving a a big fancy Audi expecting a closed road to be opened up just to allow them through. She was a bitch, the guy with the camera was a cock and the woman's husband was an arse

dear points of view,

Im writing to you to complain for the masses on recent trend sweeping the nation, I am of course referring to the growing inaccuracy of the use of the term "road rage" in regards to all driving related disagreements... only today I endured a video incorrectly refered to a "road rage" when in truth in actual fact it barely constituted a title of "female driver who cant drive, parks like a nob and whinges like... well tbf.... a female", please please please Anne as a female yourself (so Im told) can you show your support for my cause.

also Anne maybe you could rectify a misunderstanding that seems to persist... what defines a "milf" as also today I witnessed what I can only describe as a hideous moose being described as a "milf". has the term been reassigned without my knowledge? maybe its now "moose id like to f***up with bat till it stops breathing cos its the humane thing to do"... of course that would require some creative license in regards to the original shortened "milf" wording.

dear points of view,

Im writing to you to complain for the masses on recent trend sweeping the nation, I am of course referring to the growing inaccuracy of the use of the term "road rage" in regards to all driving related disagreements... only today I endured a video incorrectly refered to a "road rage" when in truth in actual fact it barely constituted a title of "female driver who cant drive, parks like a nob and whinges like... well tbf.... a female", please please please Anne as a female yourself (so Im told) can you show your support for my cause.

also Anne maybe you could rectify a misunderstanding that seems to persist... what defines a "milf" as also today I witnessed what I can only describe as a hideous moose being described as a "milf". has the term been reassigned without my knowledge? maybe its now "moose id like to f***up with bat till it stops breathing cos its the humane thing to do"... of course that would require some creative license in regards to the original shortened "milf" wording.

Who's Anne?

dear points of view,

Who's Anne?

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/28637.jpg