FA cup game abandoned

PeeWee

Unusually I had opted not to watch this game & flicked the sport page on to catch the score, I was really shocked as I read down & reallised it looked like he hadn't pulled through.

As said regardless of sides it always churns my stomach when players clash head etc & lay there motionless.

From what I gather it was an off the ball thing though, must of been an ill lad not realising, just assumption.

Was watching it live.

Welled up when it was clear that he was dead :'(

Let's not jump the gun.

Was a promising prospect at Arsenal, always liked him as a player.

Prayers and thoughts go to his family and friends.

Unfortunately players dying on the pitch has happened far too much and hopefully, this is not one of those times.

CPR and defib for 40 minutes minimum.... It'll be a miricle if he's okay :(

My thoughts exactly, his brain would have been starved of oxygen and we don't need to remind ourselves what that usually means.

Although you could possibly be right the oxyginated blood should of been pummped to his brain if the cpr was done correctly.

Lots will depend on the effectiveness of the CPR and well/prompt it was applied.

CPR and defib for 40 minutes minimum.... It'll be a miricle if he's okay :(

My thoughts exactly, his brain would have been starved of oxygen and we don't need to remind ourselves what that usually means.

Although you could possibly be right the oxyginated blood should of been pummped to his brain if the cpr was done correctly.

Lots will depend on the effectiveness of the CPR and well/prompt it was applied.

Which was pretty promptly really. I assume nothing's changed to much in his condition, not heard anything.