Snoop & tupac

PeeWee

Looks impressive on video, i'd really like to see it in the flesh so i can see if exactly what the crack is, is it just a projection on a clear surface (like a pane of polarised glass) it looks remarkably 3D but without another perspective its hard to tell how it'd look if you were beside him.

How long til MJ comes back from the dead?

Looks impressive on video, i'd really like to see it in the flesh so i can see if exactly what the crack is, is it just a projection on a clear surface (like a pane of polarised glass) it looks remarkably 3D but without another perspective its hard to tell how it'd look if you were beside him.

How long til MJ comes back from the dead?

Well its technically not a hologram, its done with projecting onto an angled special glass but apparently looks 3d hologram if there, very expensive it appears.

Looking into some videos on youtube it would appear its actually 2 beams of light intersecting at right angles so there is no glass on the stage.....If its the same kind of hologram.

And the japanese (a few years ago i might add) have made holograms you can touch...sort of