Interior gauge install photo request

Markc

they're prosport ones,me and jc have the same ones.

Probably me as well soon. Pretty sweet, once all the wires are in the pods I guess you can fit a different gauge quite easily unless the senders are matched but even so thats not the biggest deal.

Maybe its just me but im still confused as to stuggling for ideas, theres plenty ideas.

they're prosport ones,me and jc have the same ones.

Cheers mate.

yup, cheapest i found was ebay, i been happy with them

also changed mine to blue 8)

Bout time mayne

flocked dash looks nice.

im under the impression there are not many places to stick gauges in the mk6. well thats the trouble im having.

What ever after seeing 3 people post where they put theirs?

Thats a helpful response :unsure:

I run a standard stereo that im not changing to make space under it and im after a standard'ish' look as posible to fit 1 gauge that looks like it was meant to be there. So on that basis i would rather not cut up my dash.

What would you suggest as im out of ideas and the reason i started this thread.

Hang on mate, I think you got me wrong, I just read after you said......

im under the impression there are not many places to stick gauges in the mk6. well thats the trouble im having

......all I meant was that 2 different possible locations were shown you were still stuck. Your pillar pod is your best bet mate, I wasnt meaning to be unhelpful, sh1t, I posted a pic of my setup to help didnt I.... :)

no worries, im only after ideas really but it doent help that im very fussy with mods and its very difficult to make a gauge look like they were meant to be there and make it reversable.

i have a piller pod now to chop up and see what i can do with. will post up a couple of photos once ive done it.

:thumb:

flocked dash looks nice.

im under the impression there are not many places to stick gauges in the mk6. well thats the trouble im having.

What ever after seeing 3 people post where they put theirs?

Thats a helpful response :unsure:

I run a standard stereo that im not changing to make space under it and im after a standard'ish' look as posible to fit 1 gauge that looks like it was meant to be there. So on that basis i would rather not cut up my dash.

What would you suggest as im out of ideas and the reason i started this thread.

Hang on mate, I think you got me wrong, I just read after you said......

im under the impression there are not many places to stick gauges in the mk6. well thats the trouble im having

......all I meant was that 2 different possible locations were shown you were still stuck. Your pillar pod is your best bet mate, I wasnt meaning to be unhelpful, sh1t, I posted a pic of my setup to help didnt I.... :)

no worries, im only after ideas really but it doent help that im very fussy with mods and its very difficult to make a gauge look like they were meant to be there and make it reversable.

i have a piller pod now to chop up and see what i can do with. will post up a couple of photos once ive done it.

:thumb:

Cool, yeh I honestly wasn't being a dick.

Nomad racing to a complete replacement pillar, so it looks more as one, I got a cheaper pod off eBay but probably will replace with the nomad at some point, pots easy to fit, the wiring is a pain and all that's done already.

Good Luck

dont worry bud, no offence taken at all :thumb:

ive got a double gauge piller cover to mod as its not quite good enough so will see how it goes.

got a gauge from ebay;

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/visual-performance/Dragon%20Gauges/ND%20Gauges/82d35ee8.jpg

was a good price considdering its an electric sender gauge, seems to match the digi dials in my finesse well and ive put a green filter in it already to match the rest of the original dials.

Edited by Markc