Fantasy Football

sidrick

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in 3 leagues, bottom in 2 and 2nd bottom in the other. Thank god for Phil Taylor....

I literally couldn't have done worse if I'd tried :roll:

Im rock bottom of my mates league of 22 teams too lol, United are playing tonight mind and I have 3 players.

Im not the best fantasy football league player to be honest, I pick the players I like rather than their statistical points gathering likelyhood, stupid way of doing it but I love seeing what my favorite team from 100m will do.

All good fun, its a long season as im sure the manager of Liverpool is saying :roll:

I have two players running out tonight one for utd one for Everton.

Me too. Carrick hat trick and Evra clean sheet will do nicely thanks.

Hmmm! Well I do have Rafael for utd and I think it's Osman for Everton tonight, not sure how good that is tbf, on the up side I do believe chelski are playing midweek so a couple of bonus points from Lampard would be nice.

Hmmm! Well I do have Rafael for utd and I think it's Osman for Everton tonight, not sure how good that is tbf, on the up side I do believe chelski are playing midweek so a couple of bonus points from Lampard would be nice.

The points that you get for chelsea in the week wont be added to the gameweek 1 points, theyll come under the gameweek 2 total.

The points that you get for chelsea in the week wont be added to the gameweek 1 points, theyll come under the gameweek 2 total.

Ahh right I see, of course that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not good sid, not good at all.

Thank yourself lucky van persie didn't play today or my better half would be well clear of you lol.

I think he came on as a sub :| Why the Fcuk wasn't De Gea playing!?

I have a few players on today so hopefully something happens.

Aye he did come on for a bit right near the end, I noticed you have a few running out today so lets see (think you have an injury though too)