temp warning

etrebus

wouldnt it be more viable to just fit a actual temp gauge so you can have a better idea of whats going on?..... it'd be no harder to accomplish than fitting the kit youve shown if thats your concern.

wouldnt it be more viable to just fit a actual temp gauge so you can have a better idea of whats going on?..... it'd be no harder to accomplish than fitting the kit youve shown if thats your concern.

have just bought a rover 25 for the misses and they are very prone to head gaskets as you probably know. the primary cause is the poor cooling system which is only just adequate for the job so i am thinking any prior warning of overheating would be an advantage as when did a woman take notice of a gauge ? but a screeming buzzer might do the trick lol

have just bought a rover 25 for the misses and they are very prone to head gaskets as you probably know. the primary cause is the poor cooling system which is only just adequate for the job so i am thinking any prior warning of overheating would be an advantage as when did a woman take notice of a gauge ? but a screeming buzzer might do the trick lol

You could, essentially turn it into an automatic kill switch. Engine gets hot - Car cuts out.

You could, essentially turn it into an automatic kill switch. Engine gets hot - Car cuts out.

that would be better lol

that would be better lol

I've been quite tempted to incorporate it into race engines, but for oil pressure instead.

that would be better lol

I've been quite tempted to incorporate it into race engines, but for oil pressure instead.

some cars do incorporate similar as a safety feature shutting it down to idle or limiting the revs .bad idea to cut the engine on a road car though .imagine engine cutting out in the fast lane of a motorway

that would be better lol

some cars do incorporate similar as a safety feature shutting it down to idle or limiting the revs .bad idea to cut the engine on a road car though .imagine engine cutting out in the fast lane of a motorway

Indeed, my friends Navara does this when it gets low on oil.