Trax 2003...

Lee R

not sure if Ross will be online tonight, so i'll do the honours.

GREAT day AGAIN, the shows just get better as more and more people get to know eachother :thumb:

fantastic day, great stand position, shame it wasn't grass.

good to meet Will (Pelles, your girlfriend :drool: :drool: :drool: :D , Phill, Chute, Amy....

I only done a few pics, as I couldn't be arsed, sure someone will post some later :thumb:

Tiddles stuffing his face :rolleyes:

1f4a55b1.jpg

Jordan doing the same...

0a876dbf.jpg

lovely Saff

8deb4e53.jpg

my mates cabby

db42cfea.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all ,thanx for a wicked day, greatcras and had good laugh, seen wax thats, you funny m8 hahahahahahah, got some nice piccys of ya car well, nice to mee the normal lot, nice to meet Pelles, lees loving your mrs hahaha, Phil nice to meet you to, Ant cars looking good, nice to meet k3vs mum as well, well shelly i have loads of pics of you asleep again , hahahahahahaha, you gonna kill me again hahahaha :roll: :roll: :roll: Fcuking great day and i'll post my pics later is i wanna have a rest, bloody j27 closed sp m1 coming to stand still so took a lot longer to get home, but never mind, Simonh1 i might take you up on spraying my bits and bobs later in year or next see how things so buddy. Millys gti what a chap hahaha, hope ya filter is alright that we got to fit for ya haha, nice to have a chat to easy gti as well, nice car buddy, Foxy why didnt you come along and havea chat we seen you come by and look??

M4TT

not sure if Ross will be online tonight, so i'll do the honours.

GREAT day AGAIN, the shows just get better as more and more people get to know eachother :thumb:

fantastic day, great stand position, shame it wasn't grass.

good to meet Will (Pelles, your girlfriend  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :D , Phill, Chute, Amy....

I only done a few pics, as I couldn't be arsed, sure someone will post some later :thumb:

(g/f has popped out to meet a freind, i jump on the computer!!!)

Indeedy Lee :thumb: great show, 28 cars in the end plus possibly a couple more extras ;) Phill :thumb:

Nice to meet Will (Pelles) and the lovely Rebecca, pics in Trax meal thread!!! :thumb:

Also to see Chute, Steve, Simon, Scuzzie, Pti, Mike, Troy and everyone else. Are we the only club who likes our stand to say something about us?? everyone else seemed to take the easy route out and park em in like a Tesco car park, row by row!!

Here's a few pics, i didn't go too mad today either cos i knew others had more than i did.

199018fb.jpg

69538b29.jpg

84047412.jpg

7f5c13d2.jpg

b97e0a97.jpg

2433f28c.jpg