New Phone Thread

wwwd

Do you need the immense size of the Note? If those are your shortlist then I'd say its purely down to if you can live with the larger size, it will be much better for browsing but coulld be a pain to carry in your pockets, wheras the 5 is better for the pocket but not as big to browse on. I'd have a note as my next phone if the price were lower

iPhone 5 all else is a substitute.

The latest jailbreak was released on Monday and is the best to date, easy as a single click with no issues.

The 5 oozes quality and performs flawless.

App store offers the biggest selection and high quality apps.

As for Note 2, well it's too big for a phone and too small for a tablet so not sure why it would appeal tbf?

As for Note 2, well it's too big for a phone and too small for a tablet so not sure why it would appeal tbf?

It's for people who dont want a phone AND a tablet, but arent happy with the size of phone screens as they are. I mean after all, several years ago it was all about tiny tiny phones and now everyone is carrying round phones that are larger than their wallets (in physical size and monetary value) so the note is just an evolution of that

Galaxy S3 or S3 Mini - Both just pocket friendly Galaxy Notes.

I owned a Galaxy Note (the first one) for 2 days before trading it in and buying an S3!

I thought "the size isn't too bad, I'll live with it" :nutter:

iPhones are good devices, easy to use but just lagging behind all other smart phone manufactures in regards to technology and gadgetry.

Apple simply rename an existing technology and fans will fight to the death to defend its "new" status.

Every iPhone owner I've met whilst owning my S3 have said, "I wish I'd got one of those...".

Have you tried every device out at a phone store? - Do this first, the only way to be sure a device is for you!

iPhone 5 all else is a substitute.

The latest jailbreak was released on Monday and is the best to date, easy as a single click with no issues.

The 5 oozes quality and performs flawless.

App store offers the biggest selection and high quality apps.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yG1YpvYOzzI/TIAWzwDy_FI/AAAAAAAAACM/6b1PjBXqPP8/s1600/Advice_Steve_i_Army.jpg

galaxy s3 imo. friends have all had probs with the iphone 5 and it's a rite ballache having to go to apple shops where u have to book an appointment etc etc. iv known of of no real bother with the s3, it has a bigger screen than the iphone 5 and most apps have been converted to android.

hello all, long time no speak ;-)

awww I'm touched. ;-)

not sure may stick around depending on the banter :-)

car situation is dire. I still have the .mk2 fez but it's been parked up for 18months :-/ and I'm driving (cringe) a citroen c1 for work lol and I got myself a Harley Davidson for summer :-)