*** Fiesta 1.25 zetec Mk5 *** SOLD***

PeeWee

slight bending of the forsale rules imminent......

Put it through its MOT.

as Ive said, Id snap your fingers off if I hadnt bought the saxo even without its MOT ticket but thats in the most part because Ive had dealings with you before and have gotten a positive sense of trustworthiness from yourself which is enough for myself to believe it'd go through a test without issue.

unfortunately the vast majority dont have my personal insight so are instantly put off by the "no MOT" issue fella.

slap it in the test centre and add the cost to the sale price, it'll be gone faster than a sleek turd round the u-bend pre-flush.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it will fly for around the £500 mark with an MOT, unfortunately working 6 days a week simply doesn't allow me the time to fiddle around with this.

I see exactly where your coming from though.

Bet the price reflects this at £250 for someone that has the time to sort the MOT and simply drive it, this is really a bargain and wish I could of got it for this price when I was looking for one lol.

I know it will fly for around the £500 mark with an MOT, unfortunately working 6 days a week simply doesn't allow me the time to fiddle around with this.

I see exactly where your coming from though.

Bet the price reflects this at £250 for someone that has the time to sort the MOT and simply drive it, this is really a bargain and wish I could of got it for this price when I was looking for one lol.

aye I can understand the "not having time" issue, up until recent years I barely had time to stop for a dump... exact opposite now.

with the likely hike in price isnt it possible to have someone else do the tidy up jobs and take it in for you?

failing that Ill say this to any prospective buyers...

regardless of not having personal experience with the car in question I can however vouch for the genuine nature of the seller and his willingness to satisfy any prospective customer in regards to sales, Ive personally made two purchases from him and he has repeatedly gone out of his way to facilitate the buyers needs (even so far as delivering the two items personally on two separate occasions), he has also gave me absolutely no reason to doubt his word in regards to sale items and I myself would be happy to once again take his word on the condition of the aforementioned vehicle if I was in the market to buy it.

hope that helps people. :thumb: