And the literary award for contributions to journalism goes to....NSFW

eetaylog

I have a question.......... If her gash was rancid enough to make him blow gut nuggets after a quick tongue waggling..... surely it would of smelt like she was storing a four month dead cod fillet up her growler long before his mouth even got within a foot of her fetid murder minge?

and if it was instead some form of poison I then wanna know what it was she could smear in her chuff thatd kill a rug muncher but not rot off her beaver flaps?....that or she has a asbestos lined chuff?!?!

Edited by shawdreamer

I have a question.......... If her gash was rancid enough to make him blow gut nuggets after a quick tongue waggling..... surely it would of smelt like she was storing a four month dead cod fillet up her growler long before his mouth even got within a foot of her fetid murder minge?

and if it was instead some form of poison I then wanna know what it was she could smear in her chuff thatd kill a rug muncher but not rot off her beaver flaps?....that or she has a asbestos lined chuff?!?!

That made me laugh, you certainly got a way with words!

That made me laugh, you certainly got a way with words!

its purely genetical....people born in that place have an inbuilt inherent ability to vocalize their inner thoughts in the most dire and vulgar manner.

or in layman's term............ were generally a bunch of foul mouthed dick'eds