Any sprayers on here??

mike19892007

for what itll cost you to post something of bulk item class (as your skirts will be) have them prepped, primed, coloured and lacquered you might aswell just have took em to a local body shop and got em done there.

infact unless you havnt already Id strongly suggest you do just as above as you'll likely find the prices even local should be pretty reasonable for just skirts.

where abouts in south London are you matey?

Catford/lewisham way mate, willing to travel of the price is right though :) and yeah I guess you're right shaw, I won't travel to far I was hoping someone who's fairly local would be able to help really

Edited by mike19892007

I'm near Romford but the same as sleeman, don't have access to a spraybooth but it won't affect the quality of the paint work.

Only thing with cuirass blue it can be a pain to match as most paint schemes run alot of variants for colour which can make it akward to match as there low down the shade/match needs to be spot on. So who ever did it would need to see the car aswell to check which is the best colour/variant for your car.