question of the day

ganges

right as it's a bit quiet on here at the moment (understatement of the year), thought I would start this thread, might not work but hey hoo.

so any question not car related (otherwise no doubt the mods will say its not in the right section :roll: ), it can be a funny or a serious question, but be warned if its serious don't expect a serious answer, (cue SID, Shaw :roll: ), so here goes I have got two for you this morning

1) why do women have small feet

2) why do women get married in white

answers on a post card with paypal gift of £5.00, for the answer (only joking)

now why is it I feel that I have opened a right can of worms here :innocent:

1. so they dont have to pay for the larger sizes and therefore can partially justify having SO MANY FUCKIN PAIRS OF SHOES!!!!

2. because they'd look a tw4t in black? (that and its supposed to represent purity of soul.....despite most "wives" having been stuffed in every orifice at some point in their life beforehand)

Edited by shawdreamer

1) Evolution. Unlike the male foot, women have adapted to be less likely to suffer the agony of stepping on upturned plugs, or, god forbid, lego :|

2) I think traditionally white dresses showed you were rich as you couldn't really clean white sufficiently back in the day, so they were seen as a throw away/single-use item.

2)  they were seen as a throw away/single-use item.

your still talking about the dress there right?

only ask as it seems pretty reasonable even if your not.

also.......... why is it allways a feckin 3x2 lego brick I stand on????

Edited by shawdreamer