white GTI

pti

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD I,M GONNA BE SICK :drool: now listen up mr j if you think his cars shite just say so whilst i personally think it looks good it aint my cuppa tea but if we all liked the same life would be boring we,d all be driving cars wiv dodgey/incorrectly fitted front springs nuff said me finx.

it was his attitude that was bad, not his car. It wasn't my cup of tea, and i think it's far from the best GTi on the site, and just about evry1 thinks the saem, but if that is what he likes, then i wouldn't criticise him for that, just his attitude and him emphasising the point that it was "the best gti around", and he couldn't take it that 100% of the people on here disputed it. If it were really the way he wanted it, he would have just chilled regardless of what people said, but he couldnt take any form of criticism.

:thumb:

OH MY GOD I,M GONNA BE SICK :drool: now listen up mr j if you think his cars shite just say so whilst i personally think it looks good it aint my cuppa tea but if we all liked the same life would be boring we,d all be driving cars wiv dodgey/incorrectly fitted front springs nuff said me finx.

it was his attitude that was bad, not his car. It wasn't my cup of tea, and i think it's far from the best GTi on the site, and just about evry1 thinks the saem, but if that is what he likes, then i wouldn't criticise him for that, just his attitude and him emphasising the point that it was "the best gti around", and he couldn't take it that 100% of the people on here disputed it. If it were really the way he wanted it, he would have just chilled regardless of what people said, but he couldnt take any form of criticism.

:thumb:

LMFAO :roll:

Me and pti only messin about lads, dont worry :thumb:

(Btw pti, whats your real name?)

Jordan

i have to admit, I took it seriously.....

perhaps some smiley use wouldn't go a miss when one is prentending to be a pr1ck??? :thumb: :roll: