finally a little progress!

John

decided today was the day to finally start getting my little collection installed. weather didn't help me out at all but it's getting there at last! just need some more power wire and another amp now ;( the amp in the picture is now wired up and running the sub nicely again 8) hopefully it'll be in some kinda fit state by time we are at pod :thumb:

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

and one of the "workshop" just for effect :D

DSCF0022.jpg

Lookin good John mate!! You dont want to help me with mine do ya! Ive got all the stuff ready to put in (except the wiring) but just cant get round to sorting it!!

Will look tops when carpeted! What colour you doing it?? Ever thought of black and pepper red leather?? mmmm :drool:

if ya need a hand with it kev then i'm sure we could sort something out. i think i'm just gonna get some black carpet type stuff and trim it with that (mainly cos me good man tim at mcs is doing me a more than good deal with it lol) .

got a dilema......i got that lovely zapco amp in there to run the sub which not only sounds ace but really looks classy too. i've got a amp that would about be capable of powering the components that i'm after BUT it's a kinda cheap and nasty "american pro" amp and looks really out of place in there!

so do i

A. just life with it and use the amp i have but risk spoiling the overall result visually

B. go get another zapco 2 or 4 channel amp for me speakers but at a cost of probably 3-400 quid just so it looks right

?(

cant u hide it away for a while then get the zapco 1 later

not really cos i wanna mount it to the right of the sub or there is just gonna be a big open flat there with nowt sitting on it will look odd?

oh yeah and decided i'm gonna invest in a fire extinguisher too :D