I had a crash..... the Si came off worst :'o(

Brown

Dave W will probably know the scene of this mornings accident.. its down on Oldham road just after the BestBuy junction where that bloody annoying bus lane is...

well, some car decided to just stop and let a truck pull out.. guy behind him in a Xsara [sp] had to do an emergency stop.. i was behind him.. I started to break and started to skid and I thought I was gonna crash. I just about clipped the back of him then this bloody Clio came and steamed right through the lot of us.

My whole front end is fooked.. back isn't much better. ;(

Just about to go round to my body shop now. Its gonna mean basically that I can replace everything all at once.. evo front bumper, maybe an st24 on the back.. new bonnet and new headers & fogs.

awful twist though...... I didn't get the details from the GIRL driving the Clio.. :vangry: :curse: ;( in the midst of feeling sorry for her [coz she was really shook] and with looking at my poor Si, I just forgot to get her details. I've just called the other 2 guys and neither of them got the details.. :nutter: :censored: I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!

So, I can either go through my own insurance or just pay up now. Fookin gutted.

Here's the damage anyways :(

front_above.jpg

Front_low.jpg

Rear.jpg

rear_bumper.jpg

;( ;( ;(

-Ian

looks bad mate but i'm confused, a 3 vehicle accident and nobody gets the details of the person who's fault it all was???? your guranteed cheque in the post cos it was a rear ender meaning it was her fault but no-ones got her details?? ?(

its a write-off ,.. My body man just said from the front alone it would have been written off, but with the back as well there's not a great deal he could do

He's gonna make an estimate in the morning then fax it to Liverpool Victoria, but he reckons 2-3k. Its a lot worse than it looks in the pics..

I've got whiplaash, but am ok. Dr given me 2 lots of pills.

The thing with this girl is, I didn't know she was to blame. I know that sounds stupid sayin it now, but at the time, I was laying the blame totally at the guy who stopped. Traffic was flowing and he just slammed his breaks on to let a truck out.. Zsara did an emergency stop and so did I.. Clio bitch just ploughed into us all and at the time, I thought she was blameless.

My own stupid fault.. i dont know fook all about Insurance and what to do in case of a crash. Guess I missed out the most important parts coz I was too busy where my next mod was coming from

sat here pretty fookin gutted, I tell ya

shite mate that's absolutely gutting ;(

Another plan if Daves proves fruitless - she's gonna have to get her car fixed up too isn't she, so get round all the local bodyshops and get them to ring you if she comes in - worth a shot! :thumb:

Gutted for ya :(

Sorry to hear that mate never good to hear someones motors been in a crash.

as for not getting her details 3 cars and no police she has to report it in 24 hours as a road traffic accident so here insurance company will pay and looking at the state of your car I am sure shes gonna be going through insurance So try your local plice they might be able to help

Is anyone claimin off you? ?(

shouldn't be!!!! here's the blame thing when it comes to accidents :thumb:

If you go into the back of someone its YOUR fault.

If someone goes into the back of you its THEIR fault.

You are expected when driving at the appropriate speed to be leaving enough of a gap in front so that no matter what happens you can safely brake and stop. the sad thruth is that if that car in front of you Brown had stopped on the spot and you were the only car to go into it you'd be at fault for the above reason, any rear ender is the persons behind fault. Luckily (you could say) someone else then went into the back of you making it then their fault!!!!!! as you say unfortunately you don't have their details so Fcuk knows where you go from now X(

Trust me this is all true, my ex g/f is going through all this at the mo unfortunately being the one to hit a car from behind and her passenger is now claiming of her insurance for whiplash but what she doesn't know is that the other passengers and my ex know that she wasn't wearing her seatbelt so should get Fcuk all off anybody.