RS Option pack

Welshboy

Ive been looking at this kit for a while now. First time (and only time) i ever saw it was a small advert in Fast Ford on a car that was for sale. I think K3V said the skirts and rear bumper were options for the Mk6 RS2000. As luck would have it the very same car was at Ford Fair so i got a few pics.

Can anyone confirm that they were an option on the RS2000 because ive never seen them on any other one. And what are your opinions on them (skirts and bumper).

Dscf0002.jpg

Dscf0003.jpg

Dscf0004.jpg

wrong colin, that is the rs option rear bumper :thumb:

Ah the plot thickens. What do we think of the bumper? Or should i go for those skirts and some spats blended in maybe? Any ideas?

I want something subtle but the gti skirts and spats just make it look like a gti. Thats not a bad thing but i want something a little different if you get what i mean.

They're from the MK6 cabby I think.

I once saw one at college in Coventry. nice green colour. VERY nice car! I would like to get the 3rd brake light from a cabby and fit it to my car but I think I'm quicker buying an RS-style spoiler with a built in brake light (I prefer having the 3rd brake light. I dunno why, but i just feel safer!)

I reckon those skirts would go with an ST24 bumper.

-T