Seats

SimonW8

Hi guys,

Just thought i'd show you a few pix of my seats. They were an absolute nightmare to get in. Had to wait a month for the seats and subframes to arrive. Then when i did get them one of the seats had been slashed :vangry: So that was sent back and i had to wait another 5 days for a replacement seat. It doesn't end there though... fitted the seat to the driver subframe, got it in the car....and only 3 corners of the subframe lined up with the holes in the floor :curse: They'd sent one that was bent, which you could see when you lined it up against the passenger frame. I wasn't happy. So i had a choice, send it back and wait another month, or, file the subframe away. 2 hours later i'd filed 5 mil off and it fitted how it was supposed to :D A happy ending to my tale.

2004_0803_205054AA.JPG

2004_0806_071429AA.JPG

2004_0806_071656AA.JPG

P.S. they ain't as bright as they look in the last pic, it was 6.30am and the flash decided to go off :)

Cheers for the replies. Seats and frames were £540 including carriage. If it wasn't for the mortgage i'd have gotten the whole thing done in one go, oh well gives me something to save for :D . Prices for retrim from cobra were : -

Rear seats - £365

Front door cards £125

Rear door cards £105

Then i better get some red alcantara momo goodies for the handbrake and gear nob and redo the boot build and...

• 4 weeks later...