Spraying

The Shaunster

Right i've got my 2 bumpers, spoiler and headlights stood ere ready to be sprayed but i would like a ruff idea on what sort of price i should be paying for them to be done, this way i will know if im been quoted too much etc. So could anyone give me a ruff price of what it would cost me to get a ST24 rear bumper, WRC front bumper, Full Whale tail and a set of morrettes all sprayed in Metalic Silver ?? I won't require fitting as im gunna do that bit my self. So what ya recon ??

Cheers :thumb:

Right i've got my 2 bumpers, spoiler and headlights stood ere ready to be sprayed but i would like a ruff idea on what sort of price i should be paying for them to be done, this way i will know if im been quoted too much etc. So could anyone give me a ruff price of what it would cost me to get a ST24 rear bumper, WRC front bumper, Full Whale tail and a set of morrettes all sprayed in Metalic Silver ?? I won't require fitting as im gunna do that bit my self. So what ya recon ??

Cheers :thumb:

You get what you pay for, so for a reasonably decent job, I wouldnt expect to get much change from a grand..

You get what you pay for, so for a reasonably decent job, I wouldnt expect to get much change from a grand..

not necessarily, look at the quality of my sideskirts and front bumper, rear bumper and matts front bumper (ERSVM), they were all done cheap and are top quality.......ITS WHO U KNOW ;)

Marcus

i paid £50 for my front bumper (GTi) is was brand new

matt paid £80 for his but his was used and needed a lot of prep work (GTi)

I paid £40 to get my GTi skirts sprayed

Im paying £15 to get my spoiler sprayed

i payed £40 to get my rear bumper sprayed

all this was TOP quality work (ask matt lol) and done by 2 different people i know

Marcus