Adjustables??

K3V HA

Forgive me for being thick, but if i buy Koni Adjustables, what exactly is adjustable? Is it the ride height is adjustable or the softness/hardness? ?(

just the damping kev. for height adjustment, u'd need coilovers, or taller springs (i assume we're talking about trying to stop ur exhaust to driveway contact problem yeah?) :thumb:

....Koni Adjustables, what exactly is adjustable?

It will probably just have a Rebound adjustment depending on the kit, more expensive kits that are around £800+ will have ride height+compression+rebound adjustments.

Rebound is how quick/slow the shocks recover from a bump:

"Too little rebound and the car will bounce up and down and pogo, adding rebound slows that same bounce back down. This means that for every downward stroke on a bump or whilst entering a corner, the strut won't rebound in preparation for the next bump. Consequently you'll get less and less suspension movement until the front starts to "push" or slide because the tyre will start trying to do the work of the suspension."

smiley23.gif

....Koni Adjustables, what exactly is adjustable?

. This means that for every downward stroke on a bump or whilst entering a corner, the strut won't rebound in preparation for the next bump. Consequently you'll get less and less suspension movement until the front starts to "push" or slide because the tyre will start trying to do the work of the suspension."

smiley23.gif

i know what you mean, my fiestas down 35mm on 4 fucked shock absorbers, went round a bend in the wet at 20 mph and the god damn thing spun twice and flung me over the other side of the road, i bricked it, then pissed myself laughing after, :roll: :vangry: