Ross' new Morette cold air intake.

Lee R

what about MOT time???  :innocent:  u left it so the inner light can be replaced easily enough?

what about it? :)

all remainly '3' light do dipped and main :thumb:

ah right, wasnt sure! :cheers:

Yeah, the inner two are surplus to legal requirements, thats why Morrettes are soooo bright on main beam :drool: :)

Sorry Ross have to say i don't like it but thats because i am a symmetry freak now if you took the other side out and created a double feed with light mesh grill in the openings that to me would look sweet.

but then us all being different is what moddings all about so top job buddy for doing what everybody else thought about :thumb:

Sorry Ross have to say i don't like it but thats because i am a symmetry freak now if you took the other side out and created a double feed with light mesh grill in the openings that to me would look sweet.

but then us all being different is what moddings all about so top job buddy for doing what everybody else thought about :thumb:

yeerh, im with you.

to any normal human, it would appear youve lost or had one of your lights robbed, do them both, 2 pipes into one, be cool :O :D :thumb: