I've bought a new car

Flat_Steve

...Well the RX-7 doesn't give way to anything really, I've just won this on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

85_12_sb.JPG

I've been after an MX-5 to give to my girlfriend for Xmas, I'm trying to get her into sportscars! I won it tonight while I was out watching AvP, It's a P-reg '97 1.8 UK car in the colour and spec I wanted. I was gonna get a very cheap 'n cheerful one but in the end paid a little extra to get something that won't (hopefully) be breaking down all the time... Having said that, it's only £3700 which I think is a helluva bargain!! My missus is gonna be so chuffed when she sees this outside her house on Xmas day!

Mind you by Xmas I'll probably have the '5 tucked away in my garage and she'll get a bunch of flowers or something!!

Edited by Flat_Steve

Looks great mate :thumb:

Cant believe you have bought her a car and you have only being going out less than a year though!!

Enjoy :)

Oh it's worse than that, we've only been going out proper for a little over four months! More money than sense I think! ;)

Sorted money out, picking the '5 up Saturday. Now gotta sort out some insurance!