wee update

BadBoy Remixed

Dash finally out and sideskirts off 8o

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

thanks rich for the help with dash removal. the sideskirts on the other hand were a pain in the arse!! the scres just didnt want to come out and eventually had to just up the skirts off but strangley they havent been damaged any more than they was and more than likley will be up for sale...

Dry testing of RS lights ( just up in with grill on top nowt screwed in. 8o

DSCF0198.jpg

3b116beb.jpg

new bumper needed methinks lol

Spent the day today cleaning all the interior dash bits OMG how dirty can things get over 14 years! lol all good as new now :) even did the headlights etc :)

b24afbe9.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

2 sets of mirrors lol

cheers for looking at my mess :D

Edited by BadBoy Remixed

:eek: Looks like my garage was last week bits oll over the place, the real fun it is remembering how it all goes back together.

So u respraying the whole dash like i was going to do untill i ran out of money?

Sure its going to look amazzing when its done i finished my centre consol off the other day it looks sweet.

bet ur mum was well pleased with all that over her kitchen!!!  :D  :D

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

she told me to put um on the table lol all packed away now. the car needs all the electrics stripping then bits welded and its already to be sanded down :) only £17 for a new front arch for a mk5! how depresssing is that lol

estimated cost so far is £5000 ( including ice etc ) 8o so we will see how it all goes :)

cheers for the comments peeps :D :cheers:

Bloody hell Lee mate. Thats gonna be a stunner. One thing for you to check before slinging it back together....

The lights on the centre console (heater switches etc) The circuit on the back cracks and you will lose the middle and right hand light or all of em...

It might be worth checking it and possibly just soldering wires to the lights instead. Both my Mk5s and a mate of mines did it!!

And 5K!!!!!! Bloody hell its gonna be a beast!!!!!!! :drool: