OH MY GOD!!! CADILLAC ESCALADE

O-Z

ok, so im driving down the back of the old-town (fairview road) and i spot a pearl-white cadillac escalade with HUGE chrome rims. so i stop to take a picture, when all of a sudden i see the owner walking up to it.

i had my windows rolled down and i actually shouted with shock "OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!"

IT WAS DAVID BENTLEY THE ARSENAL PLAYER (currently on loan at norwich)

being a massive arsenal fan, and a fan of his (the new wonder-kid that is gonna be the new dennis bergkamp-mark my words) i skidded my car to a stand-still, and said "alright mate" he seemed happy to talk to me so i pulled over, blocking both lanes of the road to shake his hand.

after a little while i sed "Fcuk it mate! im gonna have to get out n film your car on my phone".

so i parked up, n made a 3 minute movie on my phone as he showed me round the car, while i was asking him loads of questions...

after we finished talking, i turned to leave and told him "sorry dave, i bet your sick of people like me buggin ya" n he actually called me back n sed "its cool mate, do you wanna have a look inside"?

fuckin hell yeah! so i actually got to go inside david bentleys cadillac escalade! i got a movie of the outside and the inside, but heres the pic n e way! HE IS A REALLY COOL GUY! IM WELL CHUFFED HE LET ME GO INSIDE IT!

P1208_150244.jpg

Thought for a minute you were gonna say it was Brad Friedel.. he's got a white Escalade with chromes. Saw him on Deansgate in Manchester with it.. Saw Rooney in his the other week too. Personally, I don't really like them.. they're a bit too "played out". Dave Bentley sounds like a top bloke though :thumb: That was cool of him to show you around....