pimp my bitch (sorry) ride

Giles

Oh that's a shame I would have watched that, but now Westwood presenting I definetly won't be watching it!!!

He's such a TW*T- he's what 40 going on 18, and comes from London and tries to talk like he's from the hood-, and owns a load of chromed American cars,that he plays his jungle music from- I can only just stomach -X to the bloody Z-what's that!!!.

But YO YO YO, in the hood slamming it with the home boys, BOOM!!! I can't take- I'll mute the TV.

Oh that's a shame I would have watched that, but now Westwood presenting I definetly won't be watching it!!!

He's such a TW*T- he's what 40 going on 18, and comes from London and tries to talk like he's from the hood-, and owns a load of chromed American cars,that he plays his jungle music from- I can only just stomach -X to the bloody Z-what's that!!!.

But YO YO YO, in the hood slamming it with the home boys, BOOM!!! I can't take- I'll mute the TV.

Agreed, I laugh at the American show, but I'll cringe at the British one (by the sounds of it) because it's a bad reflection (imo) of our nation!

But tidy, jungle music is quality :D 8)

it is indeed, but i've never heard Westwood play any! :roll:

Agreed, I laugh at the American show, but I'll cringe at the British one (by the sounds of it) because it's a bad reflection (imo) of our nation!

I was so looking forward to this show too.................Now to hear Westwood aka the 'black' white man not :rolleyes: is to present it has somewhat dampened my enthusiasm. :nutter:

When I said jungle music- I realised after I sent the message that I should of called it, hip hop skip skop or whatever it's called....no that's not right I mean patio- no sos garage- not jungle,sos. :baby:

I meant the type of music that has the same repeating beat in the background- the music westwood plays. :curse:

Ye would of been interesting to see the programme, but I don't think I could take his voice. :nutter: