FAO those north of london

Kirsty

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the same route home as me, cept obviously u stay on the M6 for a fair bit longer whereas i bo11ock it off up the M54

if i'm heading down during the day, i like to start off 6-7am to avoid any real traffic for the most of the journey on a saturday

:thumb:

Edited by Mike C

cool :D cheers mike

i'm 'planning' on getting up at 5am :roll: leave at 6, get to dartford for 6.30, then up round to m25, get on m1, maybe have a Pee break :roll:

stretch me legs

up on to m6, give marcus a bell when i get to erm..... some services X( lol then meet him at.... er.. some more services :roll:

between junction 18 and 19 i think X(

hopefully its a clear run as i cant be arsed to drive *yaaaaaaaawn* i anit even packed yet :rolleyes: women eh?

cool :D cheers mike

i'm 'planning' on getting up at 5am :roll: leave at 6, get to dartford for 6.30, then up round to m25, get on m1, maybe have a Pee break :roll:

stretch me legs

up on to m6, give marcus a bell when i get to erm..... some services X( lol then meet him at.... er.. some more services :roll:

between junction 18 and 19 i think X(

hopefully its a clear run as i cant be arsed to drive *yaaaaaaaawn* i anit even packed yet :rolleyes: women eh?

get packed :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: