Raw CVH power!

geordie_aaron

OMG how funny, chris just took me to get the new/old car, how funny are they!! going round a corner 1 handed and with no power steering the wheel justspun out my hand LOL

the tried to turn a corner sharpish (4getin it was stnd suspension) and justwent in a str8 line LMAO

oh im going to have fun with this, it is quite nippy for 1400

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG how funny, chris just took me to get the new/old car, how funny are they!! going round a corner 1 handed and with no power steering the wheel justspun out my hand LOL

the tried to turn a corner sharpish (4getin it was stnd suspension) and justwent in a str8 line LMAO

oh im going to have fun with this, it is quite nippy for 1400

I think they call it 'driving.'

Penny :)

Penny  :)

Ahh, these youngsters nowadays eh?

Can't drive without power steering, electronic ignition, electric windows, carpets, heaters, electric wipers and Halogen headlamps.

Juwing the war Wodney... ;)

.... and running boards and sticking out indicators - nostalgia ain't what it used to be! :D Welcome back Cargy :thumb:

b4 today, i've not had one problem with it and its never failed to make me smile from ear to ear...even more so when saying goodbye to Type R's and Leon Cupra's :D although my front tyres arent too happy going from a 90bhp mk6 to a circa 220bhp S2 8) Edited by Rob84

Penny  :)

Ahh, these youngsters nowadays eh?

Can't drive without power steering, electronic ignition, electric windows, carpets, heaters, electric wipers and Halogen headlamps.

Juwing the war Wodney... ;)

.... and running boards and sticking out indicators - nostalgia ain't what it used to be! :D Welcome back Cargy :thumb:

Me n Lee get this at work with the old boys that have been driving trucks since the day they had no electric mirrors, electric windows, radios, no propper disc brakes, windows in the front that opened forwards n roads like the A6, A1 n A5 to get around the country on, no motorways in those days!!!! X( :D

Me n Lee get this at work with the old boys that have been driving trucks since the day they had no electric mirrors, electric windows, radios, no propper disc brakes, windows in the front that opened forwards n roads like the A6, A1 n A5 to get around the country on, no motorways in those days!!!!  X(  :D

Yeah, Ross, I used to get it bus driving! :roll: That's why I thought I'd have a turn at it... Eee i remember the days etc etc

And thanks for the welcome Penny