i am p'd off!

ANT

i am low on money so can't do anything to my motor,

i have move into my girls home which aint in a great area so not sure whether i would want to do to much to it, cos worried about it out on the street... ;(

so i am thinkin maybe i'll get small bits done like colour-coding while saving and then if i have moved back home or somewhere else by next summer geting the bodywork done.. ?(

not to sure, just hope it looks better by the summer ;(

It wierd modding cars, I havbe to park on the rd, but most of my other cars got vandilised, or broke into, but since i modded this car and made it look nice, I have gain loads of repsect lots of people say how nice it is, so i havent really had any major probs, even people who i dont get on wiht say how nice it is. But i still dont like parking it there, i prob spoke to soon but i had my valve caps nick, but if u worry about it u never end up modding a car ?(

Well mate to be brutally honest, you can get yourself one of those disclock steering wheel things for only 50 quid, and its a cat three system, so not only will you get a bit of the insurance, but these things are dam difficult to get into, over 20 minates when Max Power did the test and they had to use an angle griander to get it off, and how many joyriders use one of them?

Get one, you cant go wrong mate!

:thumb:

Im sure many other people will agree, failing that, a great big fecking chain with a dirty grat big padlock wrapped around the steering wheel at night will help.

BTW Tie it in around the seat supports / metal brackets and then you can just slide it inder there during the day.....!