Donnington Apr 05

Dissapointed with turnout but can definately say what we lacked in cars we certainly made up for in high spirits and just Evo members getting together and having a laugh and catching up with each other in whats really a great little social event if not a 'propper' show.

Gotta say a big NICE ONE to MattyP for braving the Evo old timers n turning up n getting involved n just getting stuck in :thumb:

Hello to Simonh1 also and the Mrs for popping by :cheers:

Ended up with a 4 car stand although 3 cars were together, then some Foci then Dave W's car at the exit to the exhibition hall!!!! :D :D Rather annoying the space they give you when cars aint exactly small and there's building supports all over the hall and people that keep getting in the way with other cars/trailors even people while you're trying to set up a stand!!!!! Drummed up loadsa interest and was busy all day and gave away all 15 odd flyers that Spazmo happened to have in his car (Ian, we need some of them new business card thingys sorting ;) )

Pics to follow

PS Lee bought a mint looking Mk6 RS2K interior that i'm sure Clare's just loving right at this minute back at his house!!!!! :roll: :D :D

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

Edited by Mk6 Si Ross

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who spotted round the corner from my house when i got back :roll:

That guy in the focus with the graphics :roll: :thumb:

Yeah top day had a laugh as allways could of been better if more people turned up but hay good all the same

:roll: at where i was parked and bigup to ford sport for letting me park at the front of them :thumb:

Also cheers to matt for organising it :thumb: :thumb:

yeah, excellent day, really enjoyed it :cheers:

big cheer to M4TT as ever :thumb:

nice to meet matty, can tell hes gonna become part of the furniture :D :cheers:

was a great laugh, hardly stopped laughing in fact :D

didnt really go meaning to spend much, but come away with a mint RS2k interior for the estate :cheers: :cheers: :thumb: (wont match for now, but give it time :thumb: )

also saw an indicated 140 for the first time on the way (down a fcuk off hill :roll: , 6k in 5th) :cheers: :thumb: , and Ross was 'pulling away' :O :cheers: :D

bring on the shows, i'm well up for em :thumb: :cheers: (although the car wont be back on show till FITP i'd have thought :) )

Class day - big effort form everyone who could be arsed to turn out - good to see everyone and catch up :thumb:

nice to have a fleeting visit from Kev and Web and also Si and missus :cheers:

also second ross's comments about MattyP, congrats for getting in there and talking to us all and not standing about looking dumb all day like sum newbies :rolleyes: ;)

hope to see ya again at many more meets to come mate :cheers:

some very nice cars there today more so than i can remember from last couple of times i been... - M4tt took all the pics, i didnt bother as they would only be the same as his... lol

thanks to all, but especially Matt for his efforts making it happen :thumb: :cheers:

PS Lee bought a mint looking Mk6 RS2K interior that i'm sure Clare's just loving right at this minute back at his house!!!!!  :roll:  :D  :D

shes less than impressed, but shes always wanted Recaro's, so she cant moan much. I'll just HAVE to let her buy that coat now :roll: :rolleyes: :roll:

just got in. as said, good day overal all and good to catch up with the oldies again. spent more then i should of done though :innocent: ah well, live for the moment :D

like Lee, i saw an indicated 145mph ish as i passed matt on the m1 with Cap sat beside me...again > :innocent: lol

nice to see kev, web, si and misses again and kev, loving the cossie mate :drool: :drool: :drool:

roll on FITP :thumb:

What a great show, great stands inside, shame about the turn out again but we made the most of it, long day but class, had a laugh,

nice seeing the staff cars inside on show, class,

thanks again for coming heheheheeh

here a few pics

030405don45.JPG

030405don44.JPG

030405don43.JPG

030405don42.JPG

030405don41.JPG

030405don40.JPG

030405don39.JPG

030405don38.JPG

030405don37.JPG