Is it worth Tuning....

Graeme

I won't be going that mad. But it will be getting £1k's of Zoo M/sport suspension. Combined with coilovers and corner weighting, it'll handle rather spritely.

Decent engine power will only be an option about 30months down the line :D

What do you mean you won't get decent power out of a 2L zetec?? It's one of the greatest 2L engines in the World! The number pushing out 300+bhp is testament to this.

Some are even up in the 400's, and it's not common for Scoobies to be tuned this high! :O

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

end of the day tho, 300bhp out of a 2litre engine isnt the best, even 400 is lacking, wen theres engines pushing 650+

its y i really dont see the point in spending silly money on a zetec engine, the money u spend on that cud easily get u 450+bhp out of other cars, seems pointless to me, throttle bodies etc is different cuz its a different kind of power, but 2litre turbo conversions is a bit pointless if that one car is gonna be ur "power" car, corse having that AND a high powered car is ideal :P

Who would want to drive in Wales?? LOL

any "real" driver would choose Wales :thumb:

Oh whatever! :roll:

Just cos your face doesn't get splattered in Sheep's blood doesn't mean you're not a "real" driver! :cheers: :D

bumpies, twisties, bouncies, grit and dead cattle in the middle of the road

Colin McRae's wet dream :cheers:

I guess at the end of the day tho, it all boils down to which is more your scene:

Champage, caviar, long frilly frocks and tea parties

or

Come-stained Recaros, cold wet nights standing about freezing ur bollox off, a kebab and flask of cold tea and the smell of burning clutch

:thumb: