Official Ford Fair 2005 Report

Stu

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You spoke to me Andy, briefly! Was a good day, glad went in the end - didn't get round the whole show, didn't even see the Evo stand this year, but didn't need to after seeing all these pics.

I had a rant about the track on PF, probably will do the same in the general forum here - it is not as easy as you think, it is nothing like driving fast on a normal road, especially with people taking no notice of the rules :censored:

Loads of people took pics of the sierra but I can't find any online of it anyway!

Good day :cheers:

Z

got to FF about 9:20 and waited around a bit for my brother to get in. met up with him and walked in, first job we thought would be find the evo stand.

walked round all the clubs and couldn't find it! bought some wheels (see 'show us you motor') and went back to my car for lunch.

came back in and realised there was another clubs area! found evo but by looking at the pics on here a few people had left by then. anyway, tooks some photos (i haven't included all my FF photos as i'd probably reapeat what most people have put on here!);

and muzz - your car looked absolutely mint for a P-reg!! :jaw:

Al_scort16ievo1.jpg

Al_scort16ievo2.jpg

Al_scort16ievo3.jpg

oh, and same as last year got burnt to fcuk cos i forgot the sun cream D'oh! :kill:

erm is this the top secret skyline every1 is on about just done my pics n this was in here dont remember takin it tho

pictures079.jpg

It aint even a skyline :P

EDIT: Car Details:

Its a Nissan Silvia S15 2.0, 4-cylinder, 16-valve turbo. Running at 530bhp but only weighing 1200kg.

Edited by danposs86