Official Ford Fair 2005 Report

Stu

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate :O :censored: :P .

Quality day. Saw an RS200 bin it and a fiesta rape a bucket load of cossies, what more do ya want? :D

Also expecting a post from Dan saying that he has chronic samonella from our BBQ :roll: .

Glad i decided agains thrashing it around the track because the brakes died on the way home 8o .

A few pics;

IMG_0054.JPG

[img ]http://www.evo-host.co.uk/uploader/uploads/IMG0025.JPG[/img]

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0050.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_00034.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

[img ]http://www.evo-host.co.uk/uploader/uploads/IMG_00051.JPG[/img]

Video Clip of an Evo member going up the 0-60 Strip, Dont know who it was but it wasn't Ralph.

Short Clip of the Evo Convoy

Edited by Muzz

Great day!! :cheers:

Have only just got home.... thanks to traffic on M1 and M25, oh, and staying til nearly 6pm with Mike and Neil, watching a load of people slide their cars around on the grass!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway, cutting to the chase ;)

3 runs, in chronological order:

11.05s - I must have disrupted the timing gear at the start.....

7.76s

8.09s - it would have been faster had I not missed 2nd gear.

Bring on the "oh the timing gear is terribly out" comments...... :rolleyes:

Anyway, excellent to meet bloody loads of people again. :cheers: :cheers:

Had a good little chat with Furry, hope you've spun some decent interest in the car mate!

Also checked out Gramps orion for sale....... just need some firm quotes for a youth with fucked licence :D :)

Also cheers to Scott for the hospitality, was indeed a class weekend!! :D 8)

Looking forward to Bruntingthorpe next weekend!! :cheers:

That's Stu's V6 Cougar, recently featured in PF or FF (can't remember). The (bright!) orange Cougar next to that has to be one of the daddies of all the modded Cougars in this country, especially with duplexed twin carbon bike cans on the out!!

We're considering gassing our Cougar after we perform the usual breathing mods and sprinting it next opportunity :-)

Did anyone notice the UKCougars stand, forced to the back of the area like lepers? I mean, the EVO stand was a bit out of the general run but hell, that was BAD placement!!

yeah saw that stand too mate, am really liking cougars so went in search :) liked the bright orabge one but my favourite was stu's. subtle but gorgeous